Dboyer

Master Escape Husky

Hello all, 

I have a 4 month old name Bailey. House training has been super hard. Bailey goes out 20 minutes after meals, playing, sleeping etc... but we go outside to the potty spot for a good 20 minutes if not longer she will still go to the bathroom again after we come in. I’ve tried positive reinforcement which I’m still doing but it’s getting harder and harder specially since she has been escaping her crate to roam the house when I’m not there. Any advice would be much appreciated! 

8DA71D48-5486-4085-99EC-3FFF73F9C403.thumb.jpeg.f86137af067e7e75440634acda0fd321.jpeg

On the escaping the crate is an easy solution...tie wrap/cable tie the heck out of the crate...

potty training never ever had to do that always had rescues and they were always house trained when we got them...

Soon as you come in , turn around and go back out,  or keep her on the lead and watch her soon as shes showing signs she needs to go take her out 

Loads of praise when she goes outside , ignore when she goes inside and dont let her see u clean it up either , they think you're happy with them because the see u 'playing' with it