Bridge45

My 13 week old husky wants to just keep eating and drinking

I recently bought a Siberian husky about a week ago and all she wants to do is eat and drink. Shes not even as close to being as active as my husky/shepherd mix so I dont know what could be making her this way. She will just lay by her water bowl all day until I tell her to go outside to go potty. And since I got her my husky/Shepard which is a year and a half old wont eat his food anymore but hell eat wet food. He stills gets all the attention and the vet said he is physically healthy. I'm really concerned and if anyone could help me out it greatly appreciate it

She definitely needs to see a vet

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Another one to say go see a vet...

Any reason you cannot take both?

take both to the vet to be sure.

puppy might have an infection and will have worms (all pups need worming) should have been given a dose when you picked them up then depending on wormer every 2  or more likly 4 weeks until about 6 months age. Pups can have worms badly tpo the point when they poop the day after the dose it comes out like a handfull of spagetti and you may even need to use a poop bag to help pull them out very gently. you also need to make sure they pup doesnt turn around and eat them

so that is a good reason to see the vet in itself to pick up a suply of worm tablets for the dogs