Rattata

BingBlaze n Skyla

Tatty girl , my little mischief maker , destroyer of sofas , stealer of food , hater of affection,  you certainly kept us on our toes we could never just sit and have a cuddle you had to be running around causing chaos , but you were still a sweet heart,  you looked after your sisters when they weren't well , you even knew when I wasnt well , it was one of the few rare times you'd actually behave now it's time to repay you for that and release you from any pain , you're now back with your sisters and I'm sure You're already terrorising them 💜 we'll miss you so much baby girl our lives will never be the same but you all gave us so much laughter and joy and we'll never forget that 
R.I.P Nugget

FB_IMG_1554674562884.jpg

20190325_204746.jpg

IMG_20190326_192102_990.jpg

Oh no NIX. I'm so sorry about RATTATA. What a beautiful girl she was!! She is up in Heaven with all her sisters now playing together with lots of mischief. All her great memories will always stay deep within your heart.
[emoji295]️[emoji120][emoji304][emoji171][emoji295]️

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived