Whining Husky...PLS HELP!

Melody

Hello! I have been training my husky for a while now... and I am also trying to get him to be a service dog (I do have some  disabilities) and he is doing very well with training the only problem is he LOVES to whimper and he will do a down stay by dogs but then not show any other sign of bad obedience then whimpering.

and even if he doesn’t become a service dog I still would like to end this problem is can still get embarrassing.

i know their breed does this but any tips I feel like I tried a lot? Maybe more exercise? He also has a problem of car whimpering? So any tips? Pls help! I feel   Discouraged:(

Ours whimpers every morning before we go walking, or when people come over. She also sometimes whimpers when in the crate in the back of of my ute. I think it's an impatient thing she does. You could try giving a long lasting treat to help positive reinforcement for when in the car like a kong with peanut butter or beef ears etc.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Archived