Puppy (Behavioral?) Potty Issues

King

Hi everyone, my husky, King, (still a puppy-3months) is currently going through what seems like a angry stage in his life. For the first few weeks of having him potty training seemed to be going good, he would have his accidents here and there but for the most part he would use the bathroom outside and for maybe a week or two straight he hadn't gone potty in his cage what so ever. Fast forward to now and it seems like he's trying to take over the house. He will pee literally minutes after coming in from 10-15 minute walks, I even tried taking him out for 15 minutes (he used the bathroom), bringing him in for 5 minutes, and taking him back out for a couple of minutes and we still returned just for him to pee inside. At this point I think its behavioral considering his pee sometimes might just be one drip or two which leads me to believe that he doesn't necessarily HAVE to go as much as he just simply wants to go because he can. PLEASE HELP this problem has been frustrating me so much!!!

Archived