Loki and Jubilee Introduction

A.M.S0629

Hi,

My name is Adeline and I have two Husky mixes. My oldest is Loki at a year and six months. He is a Rottweiler/Husky (black and brown) and I got him from the pound when he was 8 weeks old. We consider Loki a certified genius. Never in my life have I met and animal so inept to doing the craziest things he has done. My other one, and youngest, is Jubilee. The breeder said she was a Wolf/Husky mix (white and gray). She is 6 months old and we got her from the breeder at 5 weeks. It has been a very rough time with Jubilee. She got very sick a few weeks after we got her. We are so happy that she is here today. Aside from that they both have been very happy and healthy puppies. I am really looking forward to understanding them more through everyone else's experience . Sometimes they are just a hand full and it will be super nice to know I am not alone in their craziness. 😂

20181121_230042 (1).jpg

20181202_104635 (1).jpg

20190303_142008 (1).jpg

Archived