Whining

A.M.S0629

Hey guys. I'm a new Husky mom. Her name is Jubilee and we've had her since she was 5 weeks old ( I know that's really young but the mom had 15 puppies and stopped taking care if them). She is 6 months old now. We all know the typical husky noises, well she doesn't make those. Instead she makes grunting noises when she plays and whimpers whenever she wants something. Is this normal? The owner we got her from said she is part wolf, but her lack of typical noise worries me. 

I hate those the breeder said mum stopped looking after them comments , of course she did at that age they should be weaned onto puppy food but mum and siblings still teach them valuable lessons as they grow older , too late now but next time never trust a breeder that says this 

Some Huskies are generally quieter then others , a video might help?  Mine rarely make any noises until they want something lol 

Archived