Marley free of salmonella !!!

wolfpup

Its taken 4 1/2 months,  four rounds of different antibiotics, probiotics, prebiotics, healthy dog gut bacteria, testing, re-testing, £2,960  (and counting)  but yesterday his last test came back free of salmonella!

Have another appointment on Monday with his usual vet  -  now we can tackle the ulcers properly  (not bleeding any more)  -  get stuff to get rid of the H pylori completely (the bacteria that causes ulcers),   -  next its the leaky gut to heal totally  -  have already been doing this throughout his treatment using  colostrum, grass fed beef bone broth and goats milk kefir  -  and Marley's other (homeopathic) vet will be able to give me some stuff I am sure.   Once the leaky gut has been healed completely a lot of his allergies should go away.   I am currently undergoing a course on healing a leaky gut  (USA based).   I may even be able to expand his diet a bit  -  although chicken and pork must stay off his menu for life because of the soya.

Can now see a light at the end of the very dark tunnel we have been in for so long.

The other bit of good news is that whilst he has been so ill  -  he has not had another epileptic fit   -   from 5 fits in the first 9 weeks of 2018  - then I put him on cbd oil  in March of 2018 -   and in the last YEAR (less 7 days) he has only had 3 fits  - his last one was 144 days ago.   His homeopathic vet says she can stop them completely  -  and is 100% positive of this, but wants to get all his other problems sorted first (yes I am now using allopathic and homeopathic remedies at the same time)  -  neither medication interferes with the other but work in different ways.

We literally felt as if we had won the lottery yesterday when we got the news.

Archived