Is our puppy really a husky?

Kathy1898

Hey,

We recently adopted a husky puppy but his hair is so much shorter and his tail doesn’t turn up. He’s also quite tiny. Or so we think.

Both parents were on site but we feel like maybe he is mixed with something. I’d love your input. He’s 3 1/2 months old and 22 lbs. 

Can you tell me what you think at this point??

It would be greatly appreciated. 

5d581110.jpg

2d217e10.jpg

3 hours ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

Looks husky to me , sometimes they do have short fur and their tails can take a few months to start to curve :) he's a lil cutie 

Hi,

I appreciate your reply!! Its so hard not to compare. He just seems so different and so lean. But the other husky pups are all fur. 

6 minutes ago, MrsB said:

IMG_1210.JPGIMG_2925.JPG
I felt exactly the same when we got Loki? Although we met both parents I was questioning for a while why he didn’t look like the husky pups you see on the net round and fluffy, but as the months past and the super naughty behaviour kicked in, I knew he was husky emoji847.png Loki at 9 weeks and now

Oh, Loki is precious and looks full fluffy husky!! Ghost is closer to 4 months and I do see husky...but I also see.....skinny little whippet...ha ha. 

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

I thought he was part German Shepard and people asked me if he was cross which made it worse, I also know somebody who got an border terrier unpapered and thought he was crossed until he got to fully grown, I think because they change so much as they get older you will tell in time, he is gorgeous would love to get another, the full white husky’s are gorgeous, there is one who walks down my street and the owner has her all pimped out in pink sparkly harness and lead, Loki watches her out the window [emoji7] lol, but Loki keeps me on my toes so no way I could go again ( not for a couple of years anyway [emoji16])

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

• 1 month later...

Archived