*AJ MY HUSBAND IS CANCER FREE*

ARMANI & ALINAH

TO: My Husky Owners Family Around The World

[emoji171]~HELLO~[emoji171]

I've been on a leave of absence from my most favorite & best App in the world ... Husky Owners!!

I wanted to give you an update on my husband AJ & his Prostate Cancer. AJ had a 5-hour surgery 06 November to remove his prostate. (AJ's prostate was extremely enlarged, the size of a large navel orange or softball. A normal prostate should be around the size of a walnut.) His surgeon performed his surgery using six Robotic DaVinci Arms (high tech) to remove his prostate. (The Robotic DaVinci Arms can see up to 10-15 times greater than the human eye.) The surgeon said all of the cancer was contained within his prostate, and that AJ should be cancer free as they believe they got all the cancer.

Though AJ is cancer free, he is now considered a cancer patient for life and will get annual blood "PSA" tests to ensure the cancer does not return. AJ was off work 8 weeks recovering through the holidays.

What really helped AJ's recovery were The Puppies ARMANI & ALINAH!! They knew something was wrong with their "Daddy" when I brought AJ home from the hospital. They were extremely gentle with AJ giving him kisses, laying on his feet, cuddling with him, etc. They would do their hilarious acts of howling & singing their lil doggy songs to entertain Daddy, and they'd make us laugh so hard (too hard), which wasn't good on AJ's 7 incisions total but thankfully the stitches stayed intact!! Our Babies were the ultimate "Pet Therapy" for AJ's healing & recovery!!)

AJ started back to work on 07 January. He is doing exceptional and feeling great!!

[emoji295]️God is Awesome!![emoji295]️

With Love~

~ANGIE, AJ, ARMANI[emoji252] & ALINAH[emoji252]~7070.jpegIMG_20181225_173428020.jpgIMG_20181213_094041668.jpgIMG_20190114_172013188.jpgIMG_20190118_163514007_HDR.jpgIMG_20181213_114417879_HDR.jpgIMG_20190118_163256289_HDR.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

I've been on a leave of absence from my most favorite & best App in the world ... Husky Owners!!
I wanted to give you an update on my husband AJ & his Prostate Cancer. AJ had a 5-hour surgery 06 November to remove his prostate. (AJ's prostate was extremely enlarged, the size of a large navel orange or softball. A normal prostate should be around the size of a walnut.) His surgeon performed his surgery using six Robotic DaVinci Arms (high tech) to remove his prostate. (The Robotic DaVinci Arms can see up to 10-15 times greater than the human eye.) The surgeon said all of the cancer was contained within his prostate, and that AJ should be cancer free as they believe they got all the cancer.
Though AJ is cancer free, he is now considered a cancer patient for life and will get annual blood "PSA" tests to ensure the cancer does not return. AJ was off work 8 weeks recovering through the holidays.
What really helped AJ's recovery were The Puppies ARMANI & ALINAH!! They knew something was wrong with their "Daddy" when I brought AJ home from the hospital. They were extremely gentle with AJ giving him kisses, laying on his feet, cuddling with him, etc. They would do their hilarious acts of howling & singing their lil doggy songs to entertain Daddy, and they'd make us laugh so hard (too hard), which wasn't good on AJ's 7 incisions total but thankfully the stitches stayed intact!! Our Babies were the ultimate "Pet Therapy" for AJ's healing & recovery!!)
AJ started back to work on 07 January. He is doing exceptional and feeling great!!
With Love~
~ANGIE, AJ, ARMANI[emoji252] & ALINAH[emoji252]~spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

P.S. I had posted 8 photos; they did not show up on the post.@Robke@Marc
7070~2.jpeg

With Love~
~ANGIE, AJ, ARMANI[emoji252] & ALINAH[emoji252]~spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

P.S. I had posted 8 photos; they did not show up on the post.[mention=6001]Robke[/mention][mention=1]Marc[/mention]
spacer.png

Trying to post photos.7070~2.jpeg

Thank you all so much for your kind words & prayers. AJ really handled this whole journey better than I did. Cancer scares me so much & took my Mom (Ovarian Cancer). I just pray it never returns in AJ ever. Again, *THANK YOU* all so much!! You all are true family!!
[emoji8][emoji8][emoji295]️[emoji169][emoji4][emoji295]️
@Robke ~ So the Tapatalk will make the actual HOwners "APP" disappear/just gone for good??
So we should probably go to the site ONLINE versus clicking on the nice APP right??
If I'm understanding this correctly, I will sure miss using the actual App.[emoji26][emoji295]️

Yes the sites updates means it will not work correctly with the app and talpatalk the mobile website works brilliantly well for me anyway... maybe the app might work again in the future...

Archived