Valhalla Asgard

Our Husky Enjoying at the Beach

1143713871_welcomeHO.jpg.bcd48111357127c7a54db00618bb568b.jpg TO. 1632977764_bannerHO.png.74aa35b0d8a5071c6b25acceca93af3b.png

very nice...

Wow, I want to come to your beach resort!

your husky is beautiful and I like the way she rides on your surfboard/ paddle board 😀

Great video
Your dog really enjoys the water. Does it have a life vest at all?? Did it take it long to get used to the water? My dog is only 5 months and we haven’t been to the water yet so, so far his only experience is in the bathtub for a bath. And he absolutely hates it. He acts like a cat in water. Lol. Maybe he’ll react differently when he’s older.

Wondered how my dog would do in a boat. I’m thinking it maybe too scary for him. We vacation in Tahoe every year and rent boats. Just trying to figure how the dogs gonna do or should we keep him home.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

3 hours ago, karenjb said:

Great video
Your dog really enjoys the water. Does it have a life vest at all?? Did it take it long to get used to the water? My dog is only 5 months and we haven’t been to the water yet so, so far his only experience is in the bathtub for a bath. And he absolutely hates it. He acts like a cat in water. Lol. Maybe he’ll react differently when he’s older.

Wondered how my dog would do in a boat. I’m thinking it maybe too scary for him. We vacation in Tahoe every year and rent boats. Just trying to figure how the dogs gonna do or should we keep him home.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

There are a lot of dog friendly places here in Tahoe. 😁

It would be a great place to test him out.