President Trump to get State visit to Britain

Verrillion

There was discussion on the Jeremy Vile show on wehter this should happen yesterday. Never got chance to phone in to say yes let him come but that they should get him out of London and show him the sights. A trip up north to see Hadrians wall would be instructive I think.

3 hours ago, Verrillion said:

There was discussion on the Jeremy Vile show on wehter this should happen yesterday. Never got chance to phone in to say yes let him come but that they should get him out of London and show him the sights. A trip up north to see Hadrians wall would be instructive I think.

I agree.

The founds for this wall was actually approved over 10 years ago. But Presidents since didn’t want to deal with the backlash like what Trump is going through. So, the founds were used for other things. 

I don’t understand what the issue is... other countries have laws and walls. Why is this such a big deal?

Personally I’m not fussed if he comes or not but I’m betting there will be plenty of people on the streets a bit more passionate about it than me on both sides of the argument as it’s quite a contenscious topic.   

4 hours ago, Marc said:

I feel it may be worth looking up Hadrians wall :D 

That is so beautiful! I am putting that on the list of places to visit.

4 hours ago, Emma said:

Personally I’m not fussed if he comes or not but I’m betting there will be plenty of people on the streets a bit more passionate about it than me on both sides of the argument as it’s quite a contenscious topic.   

It is definitely is a contentious topic. I personally think it is funny watching how worked up people get....

I am for it, but would never tell my friends or put my two cents out there in public. Hehhee 

People be crazy! LOL

Archived