By the skin of her teeth

2Huskyfun

This morning, my husband tried to be nice and let me sleep in. He got up and took care of the zoo and took my daughter to school.

That meant the pups were in the living room unattended for about 30 minutes. (I leave them all the time alone to take her to school and never had an issue)

I woke up to a strange noise. When I came out, this is what I saw!

DFA8C6BC-BCC1-462B-932E-6933BBFE1AE8.thumb.jpeg.7e9f244dbfbcf5a499957957c3550638.jpeg

I tried to clean it up and was going to put the couch over it before he got home. LOL

I didn’t have it covered in time. Boy is he 😡.

In defense of my hubby, I am making him sound like an &$@##* but,,,For those that don’t know: my pups don’t just chew things up, they eat whatever it is! This has caused HUGE vet bills.

Now I am worried about them being able to pass the carpet string. 😰

He wanted the girl gone today. I luckily was able to get him calmed down and to give me a chance to figure it out. So close..... 

So, I hired the trainer that I used when they were babies. He doesn’t know. 🤫 and we are going to sneak in some training. *this trainer I trust*

I just cannot believe how they are so off page from each other. They have had the same training up to this point. Theia is hell in the house but great outside. Morpheus is awesome in the house and a psycho outside the house.

It doesn’t help that they cannot go into the backyard for longer then 5 minutes (has to be at 5am) during the day unattended because the neighbor’s dogs are assholes! My pups can’t even use their dog run without the other neighbors dog slamming on the fence.

We are surrounded by nasty asshole dogs and I am really trying not to start a war because I don’t plan on moving for sometime. It will coast $5000.00 to get it secured enough for the pups. So I can only do peace by peace. Uggg

That is my rant for today!

Archived