Snow Nose

lovelife82

Looks like a snow nose to me.  

As you are probably aware the snow nose appears at the colder times of year which is pretty much right about now for most of us.   Then when things warm up in the spring the snow nose fades again until next winter. 

Given how pink it actually is id say it's more likely pigmentation and will stay that way rather than snow nose which is usually a bit paler and goes back black in the summer months , however I could be completely wrong lol
Either way it's not a problem nor will it cause any health issues
I have a boy who currently has snow nose and a girl who had a black nose as a pup and now is completely pink 20190123_135718.jpg20190123_135728.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

We have a split decision lol. I love her nose, it’s cute so doesn’t really matter to me but just wondered which she might have. So the darker the pink, the more chance it isn’t snow nose, is what you’re saying? This is a pic of when I first got her and her nose was all black.

801619B6-18D9-4FA3-83DB-1CC830DEA48A.jpeg

Archived