Tapatalk/Mobile app

Marc

Hi Guys,

Just to let you guys know, that tapatalk/mobile app, will soon be disapearing from the site. This is not to say something of this type will not return in the future, as it most likely will, however for the moment this will be being removed.

If you are visiting on mobile, then you can visit the site directly within your browser, which is actually set up to be mobile friendly in any case. You can place a shortcut to that on your menu to save you going to the browser every time. If you are unsure on how to do that, please let me know and I will see if I can get some instructions together (will need to know what phone of course)

Oh no! Do you mean to tell me that I will have to stop being lazy and actually go into safari and load up a page? [emoji38]
How Long have we got until D day?

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

2 minutes ago, Emma said:

Oh no! Do you mean to tell me that I will have to stop being lazy and actually go into safari and load up a page? emoji38.png
How Long have we got until D day?

Well, no. You can add a link on your mobile menu, so you dont have to go to safari every time lol.

Cant give an exact time as to when it will stop working as of yet.

Scratch that, I have worked it out myself.. No idea how I managed it but I now truly believe I am a genius. [emoji38]

Yeah. I thought I’d double posted so deleted my earlier comment. Unfortunateky it turns out it wasn’t a duplicate so now this message makes no sense. Perhaps I won’t be applying to MENSA today after all [emoji30]

Scratch that, I have worked it out myself.. No idea how I managed it but I now truly believe I am a genius. [emoji38]

Yeah. I thought I’d double posted so deleted my earlier comment. Unfortunateky it turns out it wasn’t a duplicate so now this message makes no sense. Perhaps I won’t be applying to MENSA today after all [emoji30]

[emoji23]

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Archived