No longer on lock down

2Huskyfun

So I have been trying to keep myself busy the last two weeks and has probably  annoyed everyone.... LOL

We had a serial killer on the loose.

Great news! Our local Marshals caught the SOB while he was stalking his next victim.

19 year old illegal. Unreal! 

When is our wall getting built??? LOL

We got our own Killer on the loose Jack Shepherd who sentanced to 6.5 years in jail for homicide plus as yet to face court for violent assult on barman . £25,000 reward offered by Daily Mail for info leading to his arrest. He s suspected of living in Thailand having jollys  as he dont give a stuff about justice  or even his wife and kid in Wales. 

23 minutes ago, Rachael_Astro said:

I don’t know how anyone thinks a wall is going to stop illegal immigrants! Anyone can be a criminal, illegal immigrant or not. Glad he’s been caught though

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

We have had the highest active shooter count then anywhere else. (Not the number of victims but how many times) I do believe this was the only illegal.

But you know this is going to be used as an example to get it built. 

Oh my! That must have been very scary.
Glad to hear he’s been caught, so sad that all those families are suffering over something that should have never happened [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

I didn’t fit the profile so it wasn’t that bad for me.

My issue was hubby was out of town and he kept checking on me every hour. How sweet 🥰

The news is making it sound like there was more then one guy. Not sure if all have been apprehended.

Archived