Husky puppies

bennywylie21

hi my name is ben i just joined the site today, last night in the space of 10 minutes my 9 week old male puppy went from energetic little fella to couldn't see a thing just wondering if anyone has any experience with this before. It hasn't been the best week for him he jumped off a deck and had his foot ran over by a car there was no damage just sore but was on some pain killers for 2 days couple of days later he had to stay over night at the local vets due to dehydration but he was fine till sat night when he just started walking head first into anything walked right thru his water bowl ive taken him to the vets and he couldn't see anything in front of him, he was running a slight temperature and had problems with his balance while sitting and started excessive drooling

if anyone can help that would be great 

On 1/19/2019 at 4:45 PM, bennywylie21 said:

hi my name is ben i just joined the site today, last night in the space of 10 minutes my 9 week old male puppy went from energetic little fella to couldn't see a thing just wondering if anyone has any experience with this before. It hasn't been the best week for him he jumped off a deck and had his foot ran over by a car there was no damage just sore but was on some pain killers for 2 days couple of days later he had to stay over night at the local vets due to dehydration but he was fine till sat night when he just started walking head first into anything walked right thru his water bowl ive taken him to the vets and he couldn't see anything in front of him, he was running a slight temperature and had problems with his balance while sitting and started excessive drooling

if anyone can help that would be great 

Any update on condition yet?

Archived