Is my husky fat??

Rachel&meteor

He does look a little round in the belly but it's hard to tell , my girl looks massive atm in her winter coat but when she sheds it she looks so skinny lol , so long as you can feel the ribs it's usually a good sign they're fit , they should have an obvious waistline and tuck too

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

dig the fingers into the coat if you can feel the lkast 3 ribs they are fine if not over weight  if you can feel more under

My boy is on a diet right now cus i went to put his harness on last week and it only just fitted  gave him a poke and was like woah your way over weight  when did that happen

On 1/19/2019 at 12:22 PM, wolfpup said:

Its difficult to tell from a photo   - what does he weigh and how tall is he?    My husky is around 22/23 inches at the shoulder and 25 kilos.

Thanks for the comment!

On 1/19/2019 at 12:48 PM, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

He does look a little round in the belly but it's hard to tell , my girl looks massive atm in her winter coat but when she sheds it she looks so skinny lol , so long as you can feel the ribs it's usually a good sign they're fit , they should have an obvious waistline and tuck too

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Thanks I can feel his ribs

On 1/19/2019 at 1:20 PM, PaulG said:

dig the fingers into the coat if you can feel the lkast 3 ribs they are fine if not over weight  if you can feel more under

My boy is on a diet right now cus i went to put his harness on last week and it only just fitted  gave him a poke and was like woah your way over weight  when did that happen

Thanks for helping.. Although I can feel a ribs I think I can only feel one?

He’s 23/24 inches and 74 pounds😬 but he doesn’t look that fat 

16E831D8-048A-4661-9055-30DFE07BC13C.jpeg

Archived