Am I tricked with a halfbreed husky?

chalenph

Hi, I just got a male husky puppy last January 11. The seller said he was born last Nov. 11, 2018 so he was exactly two months old when we got him. His name is Jarvis by the way..

I was just wondering if I was tricked because he looks small for a two-month old husky. The seller said he is a purebreed but some people said he looks small for a two-month old. I don't think he's sick because he  eats normally and is very playful. He still eats the same type of food from what the seller has fed him. And are his ears supposed to still be floppy at two months?

I would still love him the same though even if he wasn't a purebreed but I just want to know if he really isn't. I don't want to tell people that asks if he's purebreed that he is and then turns out he's not. What do you guys think?(his pictures attached)

DSC01188.JPG

FB_IMG_1546880447180_2.jpg

DSC01151.JPG

P_20190115_135628.jpg

He does look small for 2 months but maybe he was the runt.... or he could be just on the smaller side. 

If the ears are going to stand they will. Just don’t play with them right now. Playing with the ears will breakdown the Cartledge and keep them from standing up. 

I think he looks Husky. Take lots of pics. They grow quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived