Holiday Treat

SimkasMom

Good evening all!  Simka here hoping everyone is ready for the Holidays!!!!  Well, mommy has been baking yummy stuff and she even hauled this big tree in the house and put all kinds of lights and stuff on it. I think the idea is that I’m supposed to try to pull all the stuff off it, but for some reason mommy is not amused????

Well, Carol had her holiday party this afternoon and invited a bunch of humans including Aunty Rachel and Kristen.  The girls just got some yummy new sneakers last week and they said if Grizz and crew were good, they might wear them over to the party!  However, Kristen wore hers over the other day and the boys got to have a taste.  From what I have heard they have all been going nutso for those nikes ever since! 

E65B3DA1-6573-465C-B85E-15E481A0AE36.thumb.jpeg.21cabd6cc6cf4901b825646dd1f68353.jpeg

Well,  as super awesome humans, Aunty Rachel and Kristen kept their word this afternoon:

06300BC9-A4F8-4899-9D4B-13D5E8704001.thumb.jpeg.3dbf4c16bd6a48866e0f119e5b744154.jpeg

After some major sniffing and licking and growling, Grizz and crew each finally picked out which yummy new nike they wanted to eat up for dessert!  A totally awesome holiday treat!!!!!!  From what I heard, Grizz, Rusty and Snickers wrestled them off quickly and each took a sneaker down to the guest room to enjoy. Rosco however took his time savoring all the soft chewy white leather and his sneaker was the last to be chewed off.  They are really hoping the girls will stay over, since the roads are icy and then they can enjoy those delicious new seakers all night!   Im so thankful that my buddies have such amazing humans to spoil them!  Happy holidays all!!!!

Simka

Simka here with an update:  Well, it looks as if the boys lucked out tonight because Aunty Rachel and Kristen decided to sleep over as the roads are very icy out near GrizzLee’s house. Looks like some big hungry shoe monsters are in for a late night nike dessert!  Go GrizzLee and crew!!!!!

Simka

Archived