Good dog toys

lovelife82

My 2 love to play with balls, I haven’t come across one that is totally husky proof yet but there are some good ones around. Kong products are good but beware of toys that have stuffing in them, husky’s can destroy toys quickly and eat the stuffing which can cause blockages.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

I’ve recently come across a toy brand called K9 Connectables which you put treats in, I’ve my tried it myself but I asked someone who has about 6 huskies and it has survived with them, however it was destroyed by their Belgium Shepherd! Kong Extreme is the one that’s lasted with me

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Big Kongs for my HuskyXMals still going.  Mighty Mutt balls are solid rubber and, you can stuff some sticky treat inside these too. I got mine from my Animals Only  shop near me but try Amazon/Ebay. 

I can not find it right now but there is/was a link floating around on facebook to cheap dog toys they are supposedly selling a kong toy for under 2 pounds   (it has been reported as fraud/theft)

DONT BUY FROM THEM its a con your order may come to 10 20 pounds but they take out hundreds no contact details on the web page and to safe guard your bank accounts you will have to cancle card  and get a new one as well as do a call back on the funds so far no one who has brought anything from them has gotten anything in mail ,

Mine loves playing tug of war so we have a few dog ropes around that we have gotten from general stores. We have a Kong wobbler that we sometimes fill with treats and she enjoys trying to get out. I have a cow's femur that she found on the in laws farm and smear peanut butter in places on it and keeps her busy for a while or give her large fresh bones from a small pet shop near by. In regards to balls, the chuck it branded ones she loves but has destroyed them all. I found a bouncy dog ball at the park which she loves to chase but no idea on the brand it seems to be lasting even with her trying to chew it!

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Archived