Jump to content

Husky lick a plate with onion residue


Recommended Posts

Welcome to the Forum.

What exactly was on the plate? How much did she get?

Any type of table scraps can upset their system. 

All my dogs at one point or another has had everything on the “list of foods” that they should not have. My  cocker spaniel would have a whopper with onions and would eat sneakers candy bars on the regular. She lived to be 15 years old. 

What does her stool look like, is she vomiting, what exactly did she eat?

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

You mentioned that she is sick, what are her symptoms?  If it is just onion residue I would not be too concerned, just keep a close eye on her.  If she is still vomiting or has the runs more than a day then I would take her into the vet for a checkup.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.