mystique in a car :)

JonhG

Hopefully it will wear off.. make sure he is clipped in, off his harness, not his collar, in the boot (if an estate), or on a seat belt so he's safe and contained.

You might try him with his own blanket or bed too for a familiar smell in there.  🤗  

Is he happy, or barking, crying, howling?  Is he ok to go in?  Can you video him?

There are many definitions to 'crazy' lol

• 2 weeks later...

Rather, it is a new smells that irritate her or Vice versa attract. When I sold my old car and bought a SUV Tata Nexon , I had something similar, the first couple of days my Dibz was very strange, was on nerves, but then everything came back to normal, so I think that you should not worry.

if the dog has  abed blanket put it the car and leave it  there for a few days, the car might have to the dogs nose dog smells from last owner you need to being blunt stink the car up with your own dogs smell

so throw in the stinky work boots  old bed blnket that needs a wash anything that makes your house smell to the dogs nose

Archived