Does your sibe bury their food.

Onceuponadime

My sibe since he was a puppy has buried his food and bones etc. I know dogs do this. However he does it daily. If I'm out hiking and give him some meat out my sandwich he buries it on route. The foot in the garden from he will dig up when he's ready and bring it in the house. The cat brought a dead mouse home the dog got it and he buried it in the garden. I had to wait til he finished and go back and dig it up to put it in the bin. I gave him the left over beef from last Sundays roast it's somewhere buried in the garden til he redigs it up. Is anyone else's sibe a prolific burier. 

Ha, funny that they bury it, then dig it up and eat it 5 minutes later.
It's like when you swear you are going to save some dessert for later, and put it in the fridge...😁

My dog buries all of his Squeaky balls! We have about 6 in the yard currently, and I keep having to buy more. Is it that he actually does NOT like to play Fetch?
He gobbles all of his food right away.

11 minutes ago, Shepsky5 said:

Ha, funny that they bury it, then dig it up and eat it 5 minutes later.
It's like when you swear you are going to save some dessert for later, and put it in the fridge...😁

My dog buries all of his Squeaky balls! We have about 6 in the yard currently, and I keep having to buy more. Is it that he actually does NOT like to play Fetch?
He gobbles all of his food right away.

I know, I've got someone coming to lay turf soon. He has to level garden god knows what will pop up. 

Archived