Going from 3 to 4 huskies

Jay

Ok so there like a 10% chance but I have a fleeting thought about adopting a 4th husky. For those of you that have gone from 3 to 4 what kind of advice could you give? Right not Kodiak is about 8 or 9, Nikko is about to turn 7, and Yukon just turned 6. Kodiak is average energy; Nikko is still hyper as ever and Yukon is a chill low energy husky. The one that I was thinking about is 10 months old male that is neutered.

I always said 3 is my max but I’m actually kind of considering adopting him. Looking for any advice or comments. Below are pics my pack and the potential newbie

3c8d2e5fae1c1e4528e61cbfe958a260.jpg

cb2d7ccf48c48882561cbdbdecf117e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can't imagine going from 3 to 4 will be much different apart from the obvious cost , you might find it gives them a new lease of life too , Bings was like 10 years older than the sibes and he never stopped running around with them, he was always a fun energetic playful dog anyway but he was even more so with his new pals lol

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

It’s probably a fleeting moment. The rescue organization needs verification from the Homeowners Association that they will allow the dog. And ours not only bans huskies but puts a limit at 2 dogs. We have flown under the radar for over 6 years so no sense of bringing any attention to us

Not that I expected to get a fourth dog but that takes care of any decision I would make.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Archived