HOWDY

BooShee

Hello, my wife and I adopted 2 puppies (Bugaboo & Monashee, named after two mountain ranges in western Canada) April of 2010. Two from the same litter, one male, one female. Now 8.5 years have passed and looing forward I can`t believe what great dogs there were, and are. Incredibly smart. Seems to know most of what we say, and there understanding keeps going higher. Very obedient, loyal. I do admit when we got them, we were able to spend a lot of time with them as puppies, which I strongly believe help forge our 'Pack', making it strong as well as allowing them to learn that much more from us.

I hope I am not selfish as to why I am now just joining this forum. My female dog has developed a condition that the 5 veterinarians I`ve been to seem to not want to identify, other than the condition is seen in the Husky breed. I am posting a separate thread in hopes to possibly get some feedback from those with experience.

Looks like a well laid out forum, hope to learn more.

PEACE

Archived