First time seeing herself in the mirror

2Huskyfun

As most of you guys know I have been stuck on the couch for the past 6 months. 

With the advice of you guys I have been slowly welling to work with the pups on getting them to sleep in the bedroom.

I purchased another kiddy gate for the hallway and opened the master and the  closest bedroom to the living room. Which is where I will sleep for the next couple of weeks until they get used to it. (I can trust they don’t eat everything) Then move to the next.... but a bed!!!! Yay!!!

Any ways. I didn’t realize it until this happened. 

My pups have never seen themselves in a mirror.

The boy didn’t care. Hahha But my girl. 😵🤣

Here is her reaction. Would love to see you guys video if you have it.

[emoji23][emoji23] so funny when they see themselves, Cai saw himself reflected through the oven door and he had his butt high tail wagging front paws down and ran at it and hit his head, Luka blue barked at his reflection had a sniff and walked away.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

We have wardrobes with a mirror panel at the end of our bed and Bear would sit there head tilting from side to side when she was little. Very curious [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Well, we survived the night. 😀.

The boy slept with me and I believe the girl slept half on the couch and half with daddy.

Nothing chewed up.😵

They are growing up. 

But she keeps barking at herself in the mirror... LOL  Hopefully she gets over that soon.

Archived