Feeding Husky table food

kobethehusky

I wanted to hear other husky owners thoughts on feeding your sibe table food. I currently feed my sibe table food often but only in relation to the amount of his or her dog food and excercise that they have had the dayof. Anyone else feed thier sibe table food and if so how often?

My pups will get the runs if they even smell any type of food besides the dog food I feed them. LOL

They don’t even get treats. I use peace’s of their dog food for training.

My past dogs; I would give it able scraps to. But wouldn’t start that until they were much older. Normally around 10 years of age.

My guy is spoiled...he gets a few spoonfuls of chopped table food mixed in with his kibble at dinner, depending on what I cooked. It is usually fish, chicken or beef. If we are eating something without meat, I just mix in a few spoonfuls of canned dog food instead. Other things I have mixed in: leftover scrambled egg. Plain Greek yogurt.

The kitchen is full of the smell of our cooking, so I felt sorry for him having to eat dry kibble! ( If I am putting a lot of garlic or seasoning on the meat, I cook a little plain meat in the small frying pan. ) maybe part of it was that he lays hopefully by his bowl, waiting and watching my every move?!

Anyway we all eat dinner at the same time...I am happy to share a bit of ours with him. 

( his weight is normal, health is fine )

Archived