Compliments

BingBlaze n Skyla

Let's brag lol

How many times do you walk your dogs to get compliments about them?

Let's post here and brag a little about our gorgeous dogs

I've just had a random woman walk past me and say 'those are some gorgeous dogs you've for there! They're lovely aren't they '

Why yes yes they are [emoji14] lol

All I could do was grin and say thank you lol

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

A woman said just yesterday as I made Harlow sit and wait for her to walk past "what a good doggy" then she lunged at the lady and I had to drag her down the street [emoji23]

Quite often we get compliments at how good looking she is and see a lot of cars driving past staring at her

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

When I took Marley into the vets today for his endoscopy there were 7 other dogs and owners waiting to be seen as well  -  they all said how beautiful Marley was, handsome, gorgeous, stunning  - were amongst the words I heard.     There were even two puppies in and still the attention was on Marley.   "Proud Mummy" doesn't even come close!

Of course he lapped up the praise  -  and acted like a prima donna  -  jumping up, (imagine Zebedee from magic roundabout)  all four feet leaving the ground,  wanting to kiss everybody who came close to him  (he gives kisses on the mouth  - no tongues though thankfully)

Cai and Luka blue are well known in town, people cross the road to see them, Cai loves the fuss, the more strokes the better, children sometimes think Luka blue is a wolf [emoji191]. When I go to Shrewsbury with them people flock around them and ask all kinds of questions, people often comment on how well behaved they are when we’re on the train.
The only negative is how badly other dogs react to them.

Sent from my iPad using Husky Owners

Rumo averages 2- 3 “what a beautiful dog” comments a week...

People stop their cars and roll down their windows to tell us this 🙄

We were joking that he goes out wearing the same old thing every day, without any grooming or preparation of any kind, and he gets the most compliments of anyone in our family! Daughter said that it’s like having a supermodel in the family, ha ha.

( Now the first time somebody complimented me on his BEHAVIOR & training...well, then I was REALLY happy! )

Last night during Halloween the kids loved the pups.

I had the kiddy gate up close to the door. My male didn’t like some of the costumes. Hehhee

But every kid got it right...The parents... not so much 😂

I love your Huskies, they are so pretty. 

Archived