Happy 10th Birthday!!!

Marc

Happy 10th birthday husky owners!

Thats right, today we are 10 years old. Hard to believe this place was started so long ago. Starting from Sarah saying she wanted to be able to "Meet a couple of people with huskies" we have achieved in the past 10 years

• Becoming the largest husky forum 
  • Funded members coming here from the US and the netherlands with competitions
  • Been featured in national and local newspapers
  • Been mentioned in radio broadcasts
  • Held camps for 100+ people
  • Ran meets in every corner of England, and had meets organised by others around the world
  • Been through 4 different bits of software to get to where we are today
  • Been through over a million posts
  • Seen people get married and divorced
  • Had people meet parners on the forum
  • Seen people come from being at school, to being at work and in their own houses

And much much more besides. All of this due to our members around the world making this place the great place it is. 

Happy Birthday  Huskey Owners  !     Marley shares the same birthday  -  he is three years old today  -  but did I not feel like doing anything  -  with surgery coming up on Wednesday - and he usually has his seizures when coming round from sleep -  and I am just a worried, over-protective mummy.    We'll have a party on Thursday   (he wont know the difference).

Happy 10th birthday! 🥂[emoji512]
I was an inexperienced husky owner of 2 pups when I first read all of the helpful advice on here, my confidence grew and I decided to join, I honestly don’t think my 2 would be the dogs they are today if it hadn’t of been for all of your insight and advice, thankyou all.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Archived