Roxy - The Mini-Husky

Foxy_Roxy

Hi, my name is Roxy and I just turned two, a week ago.  I am a full grown miniature Siberian Husky (not Klee Kai or Pomsky).  I weigh 21.5 lbs. and I am approximately 15.5 - 16 inches in height.  I love people, but my favorite is my human dad, who I constantly follow all over the house.  I also love other dogs.  The humans tell me that I am very sweet.  And, I have never gotten upset or growled at anyone.  My favorite hobby is running around and play fighting with my human dad, etc.  And, I am very spoiled: I get to sleep with my human parents every night and in the morning I like to get at least a 15 minute belly rub rub.  I also like to be well groomed so I enjoy taking a shower every week. And, I expect that my nails get cut often.  When they are too long, I bite them.  According to my human parents and siblings, I have one annoying habit which is I tend to bark too much, especially when someone is knocking at the door.  They say I have this loud ear piercing bark that bounces off the walls.  My human family wishes that I would howl like a normal husky but I can't help it.  Perhaps, I don't have enough wolf blood in me!  Well, I have to go now! Time for bed! Roxy

I forgot to add a photo of me!

90541643_RoxyOctober2018.thumb.png.80caf5c381567a99677667b4c5b37788.png

Archived