Hello I'm new :)

Liam Toop

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2huskyfun:

Ahhhh my mistake he was born on the 10/9/18 so he's just over 5 weeks I can collect him any time after the 4th next month so i think it's dead on 8 weeks, he's already a trouble maker he was born 24 hours after the other 6 and was smaller but he's come on loads and he licked my face when I picked him up so it was impossible to say no... 

Bingblaze & skyla:

Thanks for the welcome but it's even sooner then I thought 😁 I still can't wait tho lol

I must admit I had to google agouti but your right he dose look alot like that, but oddly he's the only one that's got the black fur?

I still can't decide what colour his eyes are they look green sometimes, brown others and I'm sure they started blue lol 

His little ear stays down till he gets excited it's so funny to watch, I was told it should of gone up properly by now but I think it adds character. 

IMG-20181017-WA0007.jpg

He’s so gorgeous [emoji3] his eyes can take up to 12-16 weeks before the final colour comes thru, unless they’re brown. Cai, my red had blue eyes up until 12 weeks then turned green and finally amber, Luka blue’s didn’t change, brown from birth. As for his ears, the cartilage at the base of a standing ear will start to feel firm by 4-6 weeks of age but it can sometimes take a few months before both stand up, one of mine had one ear up and one down until a few months of age, it’s important not to play with ears as it softens the cartilage and they could stay floppy. Please post pics as he grows it’d be nice to see the changes as he matures [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

He's beautiful    -    no-one could resist him.  You are in for a wild ride  -  huskies are a challenging breed - but the most rewarding as well.   Remember do lots and lots of recall training  -  but never never never let him off lead unless he is  behind 6ft fencing  -   they are world class jumpers and escape artists ! 

[emoji252][emoji252][emoji252]WELCOME ABOARD[emoji252][emoji252][emoji252]
Hello LIAM & KOFU!! Husky Owners is absolutely the best site ever, most informative and invaluable for anything & everything you need. Please always ask questions on here anytime & post many photos as well!!
Since your puppy KOFU is still with the breeder, you could ask the breeder if they would keep him until 10 weeks. Why, because KOFU's Mama will teach him good manners and help discipline him if he were to have any aggression problems, etc. Getting him at 8 weeks is fine, but waiting until 10 weeks, his Mama will have helped you & KOFU's future...doing you & puppy a huge favor!! Again, WELCOME!!
[emoji191][emoji252][emoji171]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

ARMANI & ALINAH, 

Thanks for the advice I might just see if I can do that, not sure if I can handle the wait he's getting so big.

I spent a few hours yesterday playing with him and the mother, he definitely already seems to know who's boss. lol 

In the first picture it looks like he's smiling or maybe it's just me because I ask my friend and he said he looked angry..? 

His ear finally decided what's what and his eyes currently are a greenish brown which I find gorgeous 😍 haven't been albe to get a decent picture yet but I will keep trying 

_20181022_165709.JPG

DSC_1518.JPG

Oh my gosh he's so handsome & adorable!!
I know, waiting for your puppy IS hard!!
His eyes may turn out to be an amber/orange color. (My male at 8 weeks had very dark chocolate brown eyes. Then they got a little lighter but with a hint of green. Then they went from greenish brown, to different shades of brown, then to amber.)
He's a beautiful boy & so adorable!!
[emoji259][emoji191][emoji191][emoji295]️

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

Thank you, I didn't think it was possible for him to get cuter but he just keeps getting bigger and I just can't wait to bring him home

At the moment, kofus eyes are brown around the pupil and green around the outside its really it interesting how they have changed, I like the green it suits him. (he's named after "kovu" from lion King2, I always thought it was spelt with an F and it stuck ) 

Il be seeing him Friday so hopefully I can get a picture of his eyes then 🤞🏻 might have to try when he's sleeping 😴 

Archived