Let's see those tats!

PnkFlyd204

Just thought I would share pictures of my tattoos. I have 4 so far... probably will get more eventually.

1. My first tattoo is an old-school style swallow. I like birds and the meaning behind this particular design.

2. My second tattoo is of my boy Viggo. You all knew I had to get my Biggie Boy inked on me. He means the world to me in many ways.

3. My 3rd tattoo is a realistic Baltimore Oriole (told you I liked birds) based on a coworker's photograph. The Baltimore Oriole is the state bird of MD (where I am from) as well.

4. My newest and 4th tattoo is of a male Common Yellowthroat (again, clearly I like birds, lol) that is based on a photograph that I took while birding in the field.

Feel free to share your ink as well. Would love to see some more Husky tats!

tattoo_large.jpg

Guy_s_picture_large.jpg

IMG_4631.JPG

Oriole healed.JPG

Nice tats everyone! Image1539807859.316320.jpgImage1539807881.192858.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Husky Owners mobile app

The cherry blossom will be extended and I have one on my hip and ankle, my other half hates them. We’ve just come back from fuerteventura and he hated me wearing swimwear, as if I’m going to cover up in temps of 32 degrees plus [emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using Husky Owners

3 hours ago, Luna the husky said:

Third one down is a very strange shaped head.... emoji57.png

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

It's not a head. It is a  triangle with a seeing eye in the center. It looks weird in that shot. It was designed around the arm being straight and looking at it the opposite way with my arm relaxed walking. 

Here is a better pic.image.thumb.jpg.e7b652f982ba235eb1d16f7916a83d97.jpg

LOVE all these tattoos!! OMGosh they are gorgeous!! I always love the meanings behind tattoos!!
I want some like an arm band (that I would draw), then have my dogs' eyes done, and have the dogs' names in elegant lettering...maybe even a tramp stamp!![emoji12] (Yes, I think tramp stamps are cool if they are done elequently!!)
What's really neat is tattoo artists; they are so talented & have such compassion in their work & detail.
Hopefully, more tattoos will be posted here.[emoji191][emoji191][emoji4]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

My shoulder one is for when my father was  diagnosed with  leukemia and then passed away.

Inside forearm was for when my mother was  diagnosed with Cervical cancer. The angel on the outside of my forearm is for when she passed.

The rest are spiritual for  strength. 

On 10/24/2018 at 3:42 PM, PnkFlyd204 said:

My father is stage 4 colorectal cancer... I will get a tat for him as well... just not sure what yet

It is ok to take care of you.

That is what will get you through it and give you the  inspiration for the tat. Have to send pics as soon as you get it. 😉

I found out a lot about myself these last three years. A brother, father, put my big girl down, then lost my mother, and hubby decided to sniff around. All in three years time.

Then I decided to get Huskies.... haven’t stopped smiling since. ❤️

Be strong for you. 

Archived