*WHAT'S YOUR DOGGY BEDTIME RITUAL?*

ARMANI & ALINAH

Woo Woo Everybody!![emoji4]

We have 2 Huskies ages 1 and 2. At night/bedtime, it gets quite crazy🤯comical!![emoji23]

In bed, it consists of my husband AJ, ARMANI[emoji191] (our male), ALINAH[emoji191] (our female), 2 to 100 chew bones[emoji491] all over the bed, "Booty" (ALINAH's toy[emoji451] what's left of it), their stuffed animals🦓[emoji228][emoji205][emoji882] & snakies[emoji216][emoji216]) ... oh and almost forgot my tired self[emoji33] ... but there's never any room left for "Mommy!!"[emoji849][emoji23] So, after the doggies' "Nighty Night Bone Chomping Chewing Stealing Each Other's Bones Time & Biting Tails Singing WWE Wrestling Swinging Body Slamming Match Howling Contest Party & (Mommy Turned Zombie🧟 Driven To Midnight Happy Hour"[emoji481][emoji485][emoji484][emoji484][emoji484]🤣), Mommy is always the last one to bed (now everybody say, "Ahhh!"[emoji23]) Mommy has to clean up the bed first by throwing all the toys off the bed (Sorry Not Sorry!![emoji23]), then I try moving a big furry 67lb wolf boy, moving another big furry 45lb wolf girl, both GROWLING[emoji51] at Mommy when I move them over in the middle of the bed, and then start flipping[emoji123] my husband🕺 over on his side 10 times to stop his buzzsaw snoring[emoji42]!! Then while taking a big breath[emoji860]️, I do a huge olympic high dive [emoji474]‍♀️soaring through the air[emoji927]️ onto "my" side of the bed[emoji933]️ ... but ... only to find the bigger wolf has purposely & instantly slid back on my side of the bed[emoji191] ... again!![emoji849] So, I try to move him a little bit more again. FINALLY, I jump in bed with only a foot[emoji423] left for me (But hey, that's ok, I'm not choosy!![emoji23]). Once on my side, both doggies stand up and do this fancy weird rain[emoji943]️dancing circles kind of dance[emoji191][emoji126][emoji191] to find that perfect, comfy spot to lay, which is on top of Mommy's[emoji932] LEGS!![emoji490][emoji490] (Help OMG!![emoji31])

Lastly, all 4 of us are tucked in our warm cozy very tight-fitted crowded king[emoji146]size bed happily ... (but just a little nontrusting of the wolves and Mr. Buzzsaw🤪 at this point[emoji848][emoji57]) sleeping & dreaming the night away!![emoji99][emoji99][emoji854]🤫[emoji4]

Honest story...really!![emoji54][emoji52][emoji58][emoji42]

Does anyone else have a crazy bedtime??

[emoji561][emoji99][emoji191][emoji191][emoji99]🤪[emoji23]🤣

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

Mine isn't too crazy.  Around 10pm, Yukon gets his meds, and they all go potty outside.  Sometimes Kodiak and Nikko are already laying on the bed, since that is where they prefer to hang out.  After they all go potty, we go upstairs to bed.  Nikko lays in the middle, Kodiak is at my feet and Yukon is usually on the floor or sometimes comes up on my pillow.  That is pretty much it!

Phew, that was a gripping and suspenseful story!! I was rooting for you to make it to your side of the bed 😄

My dog puts ME to bed! I am reading or on internet, it’s getting late...Suddenly he stands up and approaches me...time for bed!! Then he follows me and lays on bath mat in the bathroom to watch me brush my teeth and change. Then he lies on bedroom floor watching me get into bed. After I lie down and put covers on, I hear him walk to his dog bed, turn around a few times, and go to sleep. It feels like being put to bed by a dog!!!  

( He also reminds me when it is time to eat our lunch, and when it is time to quit work and go play in the yard...)

Haha Harlow isn't allowed in our bed but usually she's snoozing on the floor in our living room next to us then when it's time for bed we get her into the laundry where her bed is and say "go to bed" give her a piece of shark cartilage or some treat then she will either go outside or go to sleep no one knows what she does at night

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Bedtime, all 6 out for a piddle (2 have to be convinced they need to go out as they prefer to stay in and burst their bladders!). Back in, lie down in their beds (dining room is their room) to get their final treat and that's it.

We feed, we go potty, turn the lights off and put the TV on the history channel and the pups are out.

However, that only last an hour. Then the male has to set inside his doggy door for 30-40 minutes  staring up at the sky. Then sissy has to have her turn. She paws and yells at him until he moves. LOL

Then they sleep for a few more hours and then we do it all over again.

Our mornings are what is crazy. 🤣

Angie [emoji33][emoji23]. Cai loves going upstairs to bed, Luka blue follows, we ‘prepare’ a little because I’m sure Cai thinks our bed is his so before we go up one of my sons will sit on my side for a couple of minutes, just so Cai doesn’t lie there, saves me hoiking him over, Luka blue lies in the middle of the bed for about 20 mins then he goes down to lie by the front door and Cai jumps off the bed after an hour and lies by the side of the bed and that’s it until morning.........then the fun begins.

Sent from my iPad using Husky Owners

It's hilarious what everybody's doggies do at night & in the mornings with their little schedules!![emoji23][emoji23] I love all your stories!! In the mornings, it's even crazier because all our babies are rehuvenated!!🤯[emoji854][emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

I need to find away to get my male to stay in the bedroom with us.

He only last a few minutes then paws at the door to be let into the living room. I end up sleeping on the couch. After 5 months, my back is not happy with me.

He won't sleep in bed either. I can't leave them unattended because they eat everything and they don't stay crated at night because they  legitimately go to the bathroom. (I think they save it up and what until night to go potty 😖)

I need to find away to get my male to stay in the bedroom with us.
He only last a few minutes then paws at the door to be let into the living room. I end up sleeping on the couch. After 5 months, my back is not happy with me.
He won't sleep in bed either. I can't leave them unattended because they eat everything and they don't stay crated at night because they  legitimately go to the bathroom. (I think they save it up and what until night to go potty [emoji37])

Maybe you could put his crate in the bedroom for a while, if you keep letting him in the living room he’ll keep wanting to go there, that will become his preferred place to sleep, they get used to a routine.

Sent from my iPad using Husky Owners mobile app

I have tried having their crates in the bedroom. But when my husband has to work the next day, I don't want them keeping him up. Plus, with them always having the runs from junk belly (eating everything) it made it hard. So I have not been  consistent with it. 

But you did give me an idea... I should let them hangout in the bedroom during the day to get them more comfortable in there. Thank you!

The boy is getting too big to do this. He will be sad the day he is not able to anymore. He has to do this every night before bed.

IMG_2106.thumb.JPG.9db7f0d694302717a6e38fdc6788cbda.JPG

And then Sissy says "move it Brother" 🤣

IMG_2107.thumb.JPG.d5f9ca722d6e8ee91601b3a694b7d112.JPG

[emoji23] I sometimes miss the puppy shenanigans. They will settle as they get older, it can be exhausting when they’re pups, my 2 were nuts! Upstairs was a no go area when they were younger and I’d let them come up with me for 10-15 mins to start with then increase the time gradually, it’s worked out well for us........eventually [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Depending on how late I end up staying at work, usually we eat dinner, play in the yard for a bit ( 5 or 10 min) the Loki stays out while I brush and scrub for bed.  I let him in and he hops up on the bed with me for huggies, and then (despite my best bribes and protests) he hops down to sleep on the nice cool tile floor lol.  In the AM we get up, have huggies, Loki goes out while I get dressed. bike every other day or walks in between, then breakfast (in dog run if I am working, in kennel if not).

Archived