What other animals?

Marc

22 hours ago, Luna the husky said:

I don’t see the appeal of having a pig, unless it’s in my frying pan🤭

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Good one, sooo original, lol.  Super smart, super clean, super loyal and affectionate, and only sheds once per year.  Don't knock it til you try it :) 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, amyf27 said:

Omg you have a pig. How does the husky get along with him

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Floki (husky) loves the pig, and tries to play with him all the time!  But his idea of play (nipping at his ears and butt) is annoying to the pig, lol. So the pig just tolerates him.  Since they speak different languages (and misinterpretations happen), they are never left alone unsupervised.  But every now and again, they just hang out together, lol!peace.thumb.jpg.d6aa9d46ed21b004056e736895d4deab.jpg

Floki (husky) loves the pig, and tries to play with him all the time!  But his idea of play (nipping at his ears and butt) is annoying to the pig, lol. So the pig just tolerates him.  Since they speak different languages (and misinterpretations happen), they are never left alone unsupervised.  But every now and again, they just hang out together, lol!peace.thumb.jpg.d6aa9d46ed21b004056e736895d4deab.jpg
The cutest thing I've ever seen a husky napping with a pig

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/27/2019 at 5:42 PM, Macaiwere said:

Lovers cats, could you tell me please, who any used vacuums for hair ? I have a very strong shedding cat. His hair is all over the apartment. I wonder if vacuum is really effective ?

Well, I can agree that from time to time our Spyro is acting like a cat... 
We have him and a cat, and also I have long hair. Our vacuum is a Bissell, which works great if you just clean it after you're done.  Need to mention that I vacuum 2 times a week really good and then roomba the rest of the week. So carpets are clean.

But back to the topic - we also have a cat mentioned above (name is Luna) and three anonymous fish. Cat is older than our husky, so - to my surprise - they are getting along and there's no big fights. 

• 3 years later...

It's an old thread but I still want to say that your pets sound awesome, especially the huskies! I bet they keep you busy and entertained.
As for me, I have a cat named Whiskers and a rabbit named Thumper. They're both rescues, and they get along surprisingly well. Whiskers loves to curl up on my lap and purr, while Thumper hops around and chews on everything. It's a cute combo!
By the way, have you ever had to deal with an abscess cost for your pets? My cat had one a while back, and it was a real pain. Had to take her to the vet and get it drained, which cost a pretty penny. But she's worth it!