What other animals?

Marc

Besides huskies, what other animals do you have?

Currently in our house, other than Kimba, Kaiser, and Koda, we also have a bearded dragon and a corn snake. We rescued the bearded dragon, and the corn snake I kinda ended up with whilst drunk (No, really! lol)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Laughing 1

4 rats

IMG_20181006_231424_236.thumb.jpg.5f22fd2ac49a0fb473393f01559f7ea4.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Your huskies aren't overly interested in them? Daughter had two guinea pigs a little while ago - our male husky almost killed them twice.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

4 rats

IMG_20181006_231424_236.thumb.jpg.5f22fd2ac49a0fb473393f01559f7ea4.jpg

They're adorable btw

• Like 1

They're adorable btw

Thanks, I don't live with my huskies, Blaze and Skyla live at my parents , I just walk them every day , when I moved out I tried to take Skyla with me and despite Blaze not really being bothered about her he didn't settle with her being gone so she went back to my parents and to Blaze , I got the rats after , they would have definitely ate them otherwise lol

• Like 2

Thanks, I don't live with my huskies, Blaze and Skyla live at my parents , I just walk them every day , when I moved out I tried to take Skyla with me and despite Blaze not really being bothered about her he didn't settle with her being gone so she went back to my parents and to Blaze , I got the rats after , they would have definitely ate them otherwise lol

Aww I see. Hopefully it's not too far to go and walk/visit with them :)

We have two cats and a  tortoise 
IMG_2033.thumb.JPG.5d0054a7ced874638e3296d20965d23b.JPG
Pups are learning to play nice. [emoji1787]
Dumb question - but is that a doggy door in the side of the house? I've never seen one like that - they're usually on a house door - well around here anyway :)

Two dogs  -  one with epilepsy and one with doggie dementia  and one cat now  -  used to be very quiet until his sister died (cancer) but now he is very opinionated and 'needy'.

All in all I have my hands full with just these three   -   Oh, I forgot I also have a two legged creature as well   ................  by far  worse than the other three put together  😉

• Like 2

I have one 7 year old re-homed female husky, one 10 year old Female Maine Coon cat, one 5 year old Bengal male cat and 4 hens. It was a bit of a juggling act fitting the husky in but the Maine Coon adapted well by just not running away from the dog, the Bengal is a bit of a scaredy cat but he now will just step over the husky and they often touch noses, the hens well, the husky was fine with them until one day she wasn’t for some reason and despatched two of them so now they don’t share space lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Dumb question - but is that a doggy door in the side of the house? I've never seen one like that - they're usually on a house door - well around here anyway default_smile.png

At our old place I installed the dog door in place of a glass window was easier as all the doors had fly screens then a solid door.

Currently it's just the husky as we used to have a rabbit who was more than capable of handling the harassment but she died of old age and was tormented constantly [emoji19]20170114_102239.jpg

• Like 1

We have 2 cats Misty and Diesel. No idea how old they are, I just know Diesel is older and a rescue. Luna tries to sniff both and she will rest her head on top of Misty. We have always had bad luck with cats. One was poisoned from drinking anti freeze (people who have pigeons put it out) 2 have been run over, I saw one the morning I went to the shop to get my daughters school break sweet... it was in a terrible state, ribs showing, eye hanging out and a lot of road rash, I had to go back and get it before I took my daughter to school as she was about 6 at the time and we would have had to walk right past it.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Oh, Misty is always getting worms as she eats what she kills.... I have an old video on my laptop somewhere of her eating a mouse she caught. It is a tad graphic though since I get very close and u can hear the skull crunching, but she did eat every part

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In order of arrival:
1 x rescued cat, 18 yo
1 x GSD, 10 yo
1 x Husky, 10 yo
1 x Husky, rescued at 5 yo, now 13 yo
1 x rescued cat, 6 yo
1 x Husky, rescued at 1 yo, now 6 yo
1 x Husky, rescued at 3 yo, now 5 yo
1 x Husky, rescued at 2 yo, now 6 yo
2 x Gerbils, rescued a few months ago
Cats have a bedroom upstairs, dogs have dining room downstairs, so they never meet. Gerbils in the living room - a couple of the dogs are a bit obsessed but we keep an eye on them and never had a problem (Gerbils are totally fearless and don't care at all!)

• Like 2

In order of arrival:
1 x rescued cat, 18 yo
1 x GSD, 10 yo
1 x Husky, 10 yo
1 x Husky, rescued at 5 yo, now 13 yo
1 x rescued cat, 6 yo
1 x Husky, rescued at 1 yo, now 6 yo
1 x Husky, rescued at 3 yo, now 5 yo
1 x Husky, rescued at 2 yo, now 6 yo
2 x Gerbils, rescued a few months ago
Cats have a bedroom upstairs, dogs have dining room downstairs, so they never meet. Gerbils in the living room - a couple of the dogs are a bit obsessed but we keep an eye on them and never had a problem (Gerbils are totally fearless and don't care at all!)
Whats a GSD

I have one 7 year old re-homed female husky, one 10 year old Female Maine Coon cat, one 5 year old Bengal male cat and 4 hens. It was a bit of a juggling act fitting the husky in but the Maine Coon adapted well by just not running away from the dog, the Bengal is a bit of a scaredy cat but he now will just step over the husky and they often touch noses, the hens well, the husky was fine with them until one day she wasn’t for some reason and despatched two of them so now they don’t share space lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A Maine Coon? How well do they get on together? Big cat

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

A friend of mine has a border collie and u can hear them long before u can see them. He barks at all the trees and will bite the bark off trees. It’s quite strange to see, I’m sure he’s after squirrels but doesn’t seem to realise that stealth is way better. Mind u at least he knew where squirrels went... took Luna 2.5 years to realise that they do actually climb the trees. She used to run round the tree and u can see the befuddlement on her face just itching to get back to the chase....

You all have lots of cool pets!![emoji4] We have ARMANI & ALINAH and one wild toad named ACE who lives by the air conditioner. (We put a little fence up because doggies kept chewing off the foam that goes to one of the pipes.)
Anyway, the dogs love ACE the toad!! ACE has been in both doggies' mouths a 100Xs this summer, but they never hurt him. They have to see him every night. I told them ACE will be hibernating soon so get your kisses in!![emoji23]
Photo: ACE the toad with ARMANI kissing him!! [emoji196][emoji173]️[emoji191]
IMG_20181009_204048344.jpgIMG_20181009_204003078.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

• Like 6

Besides Viggo, Tika, and Duchess the Huskies, I have:

1. Bear a 12-year old Jack Russell/American Bulldog mix

2. Way way way too many tropical fish to count, lol. I have many balloon belly mollies that will not stop breeding, one black and gold mollie, 5 cory cats of different varieties, 2 Yoyo loaches, some kind of eel (actually a member of the knifefish family), 1 bosemani rainbow fish, 1 turquoise rainbow fish, 1 denisen's barb, 1 opaline gourami, 3 plecos (bristlenose- 1 is albino), nirite snails, a black tetra, 4 glowlight tetras, 1 green flame tetra, 1 dwarf neon gourami, 3 pea puffers, and then the bettas... 7 females (Bianca Jagger, Geddie Lee, Omarosa, Neon Naomi, Birdie, Vera Lynn, and one that is small and I have not named her yet) and about to be 8 males (RuPaul, Ziggy Stardust, Periwinkle (holding for my mom), Flamboyant Freddie, Opal, Big Brutus, and Vinnie... new male coming this week, not sure what I am going to call him yet).

Please note not all of these are in the same tank... I have multiple set-ups.

Attaching pictures of Opal and Flamboyant Freddie.

IMG_4448.JPG

IMG_4486.jpg

• Like 1

PnkFlyd204 ~ Aww, I love Bettas!! I used to have a 46 gal tank with a Betta named BETTE. Then we had mollies, tetras, cyclids, a pleccostomas named PLATO. We had all kinds of fish. Our Mollies had babies all the time & grew to adults. Your tank must be very fertile & healthy like ours was...babies city!![emoji225][emoji226][emoji245]
I miss my aquarium & had the tank for 20yrs!! I would truly love a salt aquarium with the coral/reefs and stunning fish!!
(By your profile name, I know you like Pink Floyd. And Mick Jagger for your Betta Jagger!! I love rock as well!!)[emoji869][emoji450][emoji4]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

• Like 1