Bad for husky health

Luna the husky

Hmmm I never thought of it that way... one of my cats and Luna take turns of having a swipe at each other in passing, my other cat is just scared of everything... hell she hisses at me a lot even if im just walking past...

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners
If it's the one I'm thinking of the dog cowers under a desk or something in the garden whilst the cat goes for it ? Cat could have the poor dogs eye out or anything, all it wants to do is get past but one day it'll fight back

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Ye ur right it was that one. Luna has the same kind of problems with very small dogs, when we get closer they will start barking in her face. She usually gives them a wide berth or try and jump over them, a couple times she almost been forced over the edge of a very steep hill down into rocks, it was getting to close for me so had to step in. She just wants to be every dogs friend and wants to say hello to all

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Archived