New to the forum

Elodie

@Luna the husky I totally forgot! It was really late...

His name is Comet. We have a female white lab whose name is Luna ( 😉 ) and a black & white terrier mix whose name is Orion. We have a tendency to stick to themes when naming our fur babies. Comet got his name because he runs as fast as a comet when he gets loose... by the time you see him coming, he's already gone.  Lol 

Great names, we also have 2 cats, 1 was abused quite a bit and had kittens very young which stopped her growing any more. Luna just tries to sniff their backsides, then she will swing at Luna giving her a warning but it doesn’t deter her, wanting a sniff is priority lol. Our other cat is way more laid back and will take a swipe at any of us as we walk past. Luna did try once to fit the cats head in her mouth but she obviously didn’t think anyone was watching. I half shouted her name and she spun round as if caught stealing lol but never seen her do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Archived