Husky dry sledge as wedding Transport

stormforceutd

There are people on here who sled their dogs and will be able to answer you.   However  can three huskies pull two humans?    (can tell I know nothing about it  by the question).   Are they used to sledding already?

if they do not know the commands then stopping might just be a problem...getting them to go not so much... reading your reply they might not even be used to a x-back harness....

maybe better for them to carry the rings lol...

I don't know about your Huskies pulling you both...they may pull you past your destination and make you late for your wedding.
You could let your Huskies be in the wedding party and get a super nice ride in a stretch limo.
[emoji546][emoji169][emoji252][emoji252][emoji4]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

I'm getting married in November and as much as I'd like my husky to be involved it would be too hard. Great idea though! I'd struggle to get her to walk down the isle in a straight line without wanting to say hello to everyone [emoji23]

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Been with my missus for over 21 years, engaged for 18years... but will never get married as the 2 of us are too shy and easily embarrassed. Couldn’t do it in front of each other never mind a whole church full or even just 2 complete strangers

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Congratulations anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Archived