Trip to the vet

chelseafan

Phil took Cai and Luka blue for a walk last night and Cai’s paw was bleeding, I cleaned it up and booked a vets appt, turns out he had a cut an inch wide and deep in between his pads and he had to have stitches. Picked him up earlier and he’s his usual nutty selfImage1537543124.176854.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Husky Owners mobile app

Took Cai to the vet this morning for a dressing change, even tho I changed it 14 times since Friday, he managed to get them off even with a muzzle on [emoji33] vet said it’s healing nicely but needs to stay on for another 3 days so she put a cone on him and zip tied it, within 20 mins of being home he managed to get it off.......should have named him Houdini [emoji3]IMG_2456.JPGIMG_2457.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

I’m now working on leaving the bandage on = short walk, giving the command ‘leave it’ and I’ve left the room, started with 5 mins and I’m now up to 50 mins and the bandage is still on, every time I come back in the room I say good boy and he’s out for a 10 min walk. It beats putting bandages back on all the time, such a clever dog tho, he learns fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

• 2 years later...

Archived