Blaze and Skyla go crazy for a walk

BingBlaze n Skyla

Ha ha, I thought I was going to see a video of crazy huskies leaping around with leashes in their mouths!!

Mine lies exactly like that...when my husband is holding the leash and inviting him to walk.

And if it's me...he is circling eagerly and following me around the house, and then he gets right in front of me and pushes his chest out, to get me to clip his leash on. 🙂

What a weird strong one-owner preference?!

Ha ha, I thought I was going to see a video of crazy huskies leaping around with leashes in their mouths!!

Mine lies exactly like that...when my husband is holding the leash and inviting him to walk.

And if it's me...he is circling eagerly and following me around the house, and then he gets right in front of me and pushes his chest out, to get me to clip his leash on. [emoji846]

What a weird strong one-owner preference?!

Not a clue I'm the only one who walks them lol, i think it's because it's been so hot this summer i cut their walks down from 3 to 2 a day, so this would be the walk they normally missed so I don't think they're quite back into their old routine yet

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Archived