Introductory handshakes

Luna the husky

Hello, found this while googling so decided to join the family. Luna is almost 3 already. She is my first dog ever since I had been bitten 4 separate times, 3 by the same Doberman... a rescue my dad took on. But nearly 30 years later I decided to overcome my fear and now I will speak to and clap almost every dog we meet.

Luna is such a great dog who would rather run a mile or 100 to avoid confrontation and doesn’t have a bad bone in her body... unless you are a hoover.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome!
Love the pics.  Especially the second one.
My pups do that but in sand going after frogs. LOL. 
Cant wait for them to see snow. If it snows this year. [emoji26]

We were lucky this year with snow. We got over a foot deep in April of all months... we loved it. Now that my kids are at the age where they don’t even want to be seen with us old folk I can still be a kid with Luna.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

IMG_5117.thumb.JPG.59e90779f5e65c04e1a2d03782f17b94.JPG

Love this photo! Welcome unfortunately we don't get snow here so my poor girl just gets rain occasionally and 40 degree Celsius summers [emoji30]

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

The first (website) came up as "blank." The second attachment I could not open.
I think you have to put the video on YouTube, then copy & paste it. (It's been awhile since I posted a video.) Maybe others on here will be able to open it.
[emoji4][emoji191]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived