Husky scared foxes

Onceuponadime

We've had a fox screeching in the field my house is next to. It was probably a vixen. My pup is 10 month old and ran in petrified. For the last hour he's been scared to go back outside. I've never seen him scared of anything. I live in the country so I'm hoping it does not become a permanent fear thing. We get lots of animals. The fox was practically at my fence calling. My dog is 10 month old now so he's still a pup. Nothing else bothers him he watches thunder, fireworks etc. The fox has really scared him. Anyone else have this problem. 

Foxes make such a horrible noise when they scream! Your poor boy will probably be a bit nervous for a bit until he realises the fox isn't coming back, i wonder if there's something like those scarecats you can get to keep them out your garden (or near it) for foxes

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

38 minutes ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

Foxes make such a horrible noise when they scream! Your poor boy will probably be a bit nervous for a bit until he realises the fox isn't coming back, i wonder if there's something like those scarecats you can get to keep them out your garden (or near it) for foxes

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

I live in the country so I'm surrounded by fields. He's never showed any kind of fear before. He was terrified panting, trying to hide under the sofa. We have all kind of wildlife noises and they don't bother him. Even when the farmer is shooting or in the fields in huge machinery he's un phased. This fox terrified the life out of him. 

ok if your male or have a hubby/BF this might help, take dog and give hubby BF a few cans of beer larger cider  and get him and the dog to march around the outside of your house in the fields etc scent marking at random spots. You could even get him to pee in a watering can at night etc so they can add to area not done already in daylight.

Archived