Hello Husky Owners

Greywolf32

Hi everyone, my name is Dennis and I found this site and decided to become a member. I love Siberians and had the 

privilege of owning a beautiful girl named "Nikki" for fifteen years until she passed a year and a half ago. I'm looking forward to sharing

information and getting to know other husky owners on this forum. I am now in search of a new Husky puppy. Attached is a group of Huskies

that I am interested in . Also attached is a pic of "Nikki" to share. I would like to find a light grey puppy with similar markings as shown in the attached.

I live in New Jersey and willing to travel within a reasonable distance to purchase a new puppy. Can anyone help me with a  reputable source for my quest

to find a new Husky. I have been on sites but I thought I would receive more inside information here.

Looking forward to meeting others here

Thank you

Dennis

Nikki siberian search 8-27-18.jpg

4 hours ago, Jay said:

Welcome to the forum!

Your huskys are beautiful! Im looking for another companion after a year and a half of missing Nikki

9 hours ago, robke said:

just a quick reminder, the posting of pages which have pups/pets for sale is not allowed on the forum so with that said....

1070950024_HOWelcome.jpg.8e2dbb070488e45396b2565d3baa15c0.jpg  TO  1523659820_HOBanner.thumb.png.29bac48053111b1e9f1a21b5d26c1715.png

Hi, they are beautiful. can you assist me [n locating a light grey husky pup?

Oh, Ok  Im new here...thanks for the heads up

5 hours ago, Greywolf32 said:

Your huskys are beautiful! Im looking for another companion after a year and a half of missing Nikki

Hi, they are beautiful. can you assist me [n locating a light grey husky pup?

Oh, Ok  Im new here...thanks for the heads up

I cannot help you all our dogs have been and always will be rescue dogs...to us their is nothing more gratifying then to have a dog that was not loved then having a pup...

Archived