Spoiled Rotten

SimkasMom

Good evening all! Simka here barking that mommy and me hope you all are enjoying summer because before you know it the leaves will be falling and frost will come. Already in Maine it is starting to cool down and the days are getting shorter :(  

Well, my buddy GrizzLee is just having the worst luck lately. His toofer doofer was sore not long ago and now today I find he has an infecticated paw!  He musta stepped on something sharp or something. He was hobbling around last night and Carol dropped him off at Kristens this morning so she could take him to the veteraterianen guy. It was pretty early this morning when they got to Kristens and Carol let herself and Grizz in. Kristen was laying on the couch reading and As soon as Grizz ran up to her he could not believe his eyes:

AF487429-B7A3-443F-8789-9EB449E8FFC8.thumb.png.5c280851f4bc02be41c63295b999e349.png

Mmmmmm, Slurp!!!  Now all us dogs know how yummy Kristens new white reebok sneakers are. I think however that these light blue reeboks are going to be the most delicious sneakers ever!  She got them at the beginning of summer and we have only seen them for a brief second at her apartment when she doggysat us once. We always try to sniff them out but they always remain elusive, totally hidden. Hmmph!  

Before Kristen can swing her legs out of the way, The Grizz jumps up on the couch and tries to tug them off her feet:

1741FB20-524E-44BB-9935-E8CA730FC4AA.thumb.jpeg.898024881ab26e8c3b41347f7b32040b.jpeg

He managed to steal one of the yummy reeboks off her foot, but had to give it back so they could get going to the vet. 

It was a long wait at the vets. Kristen found a spot to sit in the waiting room and Grizz layed at her feet. Well it wasnt long before he couldn’t resist those soft chewy reeboks and he started sniffing and licking them. A few minutes and they were both good and squishy with warm slimy newfie slobber:  

D36AC425-C920-4051-923C-FACA6FFFE1A1.thumb.jpeg.8989988b6aaf7b598935f8efa2fc9271.jpeg

So finally the vet got a splinter out of GrizzLee’s paw and got him on the mend.  The whole time Kristen talked to the office secretary, Grizz tried to get the reeboks in his mouth. The secretary fussed all over him and about how cute he was.  She said that Kristen had better make sure she spoil Grizz rotten with her reeboks when they get home. When they got back to Kristens place it was still late morning, so after a short nap, the Grizz was starting to feel more like his old self and was ready to eat those reeboks!  About 5 minutes later, he had them both chewed off her feet and he was enjoying them in the backyard. Well, this was a little while ago:

C3EF95C1-9A56-45DE-8DDA-16802E91EAA4.thumb.png.0e64fc74c4f1cf4926f8fc82c99bb2dc.png

He was hiding in the woods with the other reebok. Kristen said she had never heard him growl and snort so loud before and you could hear the reebok squeaking between his teeth.  Kristen already said he could stay over at her place tonight and she would take him home tomorrow. Wow! Wish I coulda been there to enjoy those yummy chewy new reeboks for dessert too!  I mean he didn’t even have to share them with Rusty or Snickers!  Tell ya what, that Grizz is spoiled rotten for sure!!!  Well Grizz, sweet dreams with lots of blue reeboks!!!

Simka

• 3 weeks later...

Simka here barking wow! thanks for the prayers!  It took a little while but GrizzLee’s paw is all better now. (By the way: Grizz ate those blue reeboks all up for dessert)  In fact, him and the boys are going crazy right now. See, classes at college started for Aunty Rachel and Kristen and starting tomorrow, they will b watching the boys in the afternoon at Grizz’s house where they can also study and do homework. AND the best part is that the girls will be wearing their yummy new school sneakers!!!!! The boys are counting down the hours before the girls get there and Grizz and crew can have their afternoon snack.  They can’t wait!!!!

Simka

Simka here,

I bet my buddy Grizz would be a grrrrreat biznis runner!  The only problem I could see would be that he would want to sample all the merchandise. Yikes! :)  Well, on a side note, he did get to have the first bite of Aunty Rachels new school nikes yesterday’s!  From what I heard, they sure made a delicious afternoon snack for the boys!

A46ECE58-6B0A-4D79-8459-20107CBD7D82.thumb.png.bdd371c8ac0c14ee0d29694c636e2477.png

I’m not a betting dog, but I have a feeling they will not last all week! Will keep everyone updated!

Simka 

Archived