My husky does not listen to me any more.

Corbin

So my husky and I moved in with my friend and he has a German Shepherd. Before I moved in with him my husky was always by my side. Now she does not listen to me fallows my buddy around and does not sleep with me what do I do to my my dog understand that I'm her master.

give you an example...we are at a campsite in south west Germany...our 2 are much more interested in the family next door as they are in us...they only like us a bit more because we have food and treats...

Can't tell or order a Husky to do anything but can only ask. And there are days when they do as asked and days when they don't do as asked. And loyalty is often a word they have some difficulty in understanding - they're principally loyal to themselves

I think a change of surrounds could be a reason.  Like others have said, Huskies are not the most loyal dog breeds.  I think if you maybe do some extra training exercises or more bonding, but that won't guarantee anything.  When in new places or new people around my dogs don't even know I exist lol

Archived