puppy biting tips

Alexis Povey

Hi, we had a terrible time with our husky biting and I thought it would never end. The best advice I can give is really to be consistent in saying no, making them have time out in a crate or other room and always carry plenty of toys around so you can just push one in their mouth if they start to bite.  

I think ours settled down once his baby teeth started to fall out about 20 weeks. 

It’s an awful time but they are such fabulous loving dogs when they’ve got through the horrible stage 

4969916B-28A3-4CD9-BA5F-5EB7897D76A5.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

I’m struggling with this at the moment. Boomer will play fine for about 10 minutes with me and his toys then just turns and will just start buoying me no matter the I have for him to play with. 

Ive started putting him in a different room when this start to happen but he just jumps at the gate. But when he calms down and I let him back in he starts straight again. 

Archived