Marc

Official Husky Camp 2019

Marc

List of people attending Husky Camp 2019 - If you book, let us know!

Marc, Sarah & Matthew + 4 dogs
Dunc & Susan
Caroline, Phil, Chesnut + 3 dogs
Andy, Kells, Eden + 1 dog
Lou, Rich + 2 dog
Phil, Ann-Marie + 2 dog
Marianne & Dave + 2 dogs
Gary & Lynn + 2/3 dogs (thats 2 or three. Not 2 thirds)

Barry & Ann  + 2 dogs
Tony & Kathy + 2 dogs
Rachael + 1/2 dogs
Rob & Di + 3 dogs  
Matt & Bev + 6 dogs
Jonathan and Diane + 3 dogs
Erik and Fee + 2 Dogs

Dan & Mowgli.

And Kevin 

31 Adults, 2 children,  34/37 dogs

If you wish to be added to the list of people attending, please post below with names of people, and how many dogs. Only 100% attending please for the list as this is for planning purposes

Message added by Marc

Getting closer now....😀😀

• Like 1

Four weeks today, people will be arriving to join me and @robke. Cant wait to see you all again.

I have finished the caravan repairs/mods ready for test run next week.

1. Repaired the Truma blown air heating. Having previously decided it was scrap, in the process of removing, found a damaged PCB which I have 'modified'.
  2. Replaced the single electrical socket in the Kitchen with a double that includes USB charging points.
  3. Fitted the old kitchen socket at foot of the bed, perfectly place for 'Hoover' and hairdryer.
  4. Fitted another double socket with USB in overhead locker at foot of bed, perfect for charging kit out of site and provided sockes for (5).
  5. Fitted additional Cold Fan / Heater in over head locker, perfectly placed to blow length of caravan. Hides nicely out of site when locker closed.

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

• Like 1

Nice one...

Well done some proper DIY going on there :up:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Andy said:

Well done some proper DIY going on there :up:

Next job. Expand the Stella storage!

• Like 1

Just realized the last day of the football season is at the same time you lot will be at the off lead so for the 1st time I'll be giving it a miss this year as I'll be watching the match :) 

• Like 1

Just realized the last day of the football season is at the same time you lot will be at the off lead so for the 1st time I'll be giving it a miss this year as I'll be watching the match  

Fingers crossed for a Liverpool win!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app
  • Like 1

It is getting close now... in 14 days we should be past Antwerp on the way to the tunnel...

• Like 4

2 weeks today, we should all be together. Can’t wait. But to make sure we are together we need to request pitches. I was told categorically last week that it is reserved pitches only. Whilst it may be quiuet and can maybe flex the rules, they were pretty adamant. None of last years security were there, but New bloke Paul was pretty helpful and loves dogs.

As far as I can tell, we only have three or four pitches booked. Me, Rob, Dunc (party tent) and possibly Matt.

I am going to request 107 (unless Matt would like in which case 106) so that back of van is to camp, easier for dogs.

The space in front of utility building is not a plot, Rob you normally pitch at 10 or 11, so do you want to book 10 and Dunc book 108 so we can occupy the whole area?

4EDD6EB0-B47B-4C27-9E80-659EF5EAD653.jpeg

• Like 1

I know packing has started...this time next week we should have started to put the tent up ...

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, robke said:

I know packing has started...this time next week we should have started to put the tent up ...

Likewise. I expect to be sat outside in the sun with a can of beer in my hand

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Guinnessman said:

Likewise. I expect to be sat outside in the sun with a can of beer in my hand

Hmmmm, I think that wherever you are in this country, at any time of the day, we can always find you sat outside in the sun with a can of beer in your hand :P

• Haha 2

Finally got round to phoning to book my pitch number. Was someone else on 107, but they chucked them off for me. Happy Days.

Good job I phoned as I was booked Friday to Friday, would have been very disappointed on arrival.

Chloe at Ty Mawr was very helpful and sorted everything, looking forward to seeing the dogs next week. her brother has two, so I told her he should pop down and see us.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Guinnessman said:

Finally got round to phoning to book my pitch number. Was someone else on 108, but they chucked them off for me. Happy Days.

Good job I phoned as I was booked Friday to Friday, would have been very disappointed on arrival.

Camp is Friday to Friday. Presuming you are there early again then?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Marc said:

Camp is Friday to Friday. Presuming you are there early again then?

Sorry, yeah, hoping to go up Thursday.

We are a day early and a day late 🤣

We're here already!! 🤣

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Guinnessman said:

And so preparation begins......

8AC9CEFF-3998-46DD-BAF6-AEBC26400855.thumb.jpeg.8e33c282ba9014dd369b3f1c82f46101.jpeg

They do sell Stella in Wales you know...

2 hours ago, robke said:

They do sell Stella in Wales you know...

Yeah, but I never seem to have time to go to Asda the first few days. And I buy it when on offer, £13, which is cheaper than Fosters.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Guinnessman said:

Yeah, but I never seem to have time to go to Asda the first few days. And I buy it when on offer, £13, which is cheaper than Fosters.

I would have used the ballast excuse 😂 

On 5/4/2019 at 4:05 PM, robke said:

I would have used the ballast excuse 😂 

Good point Rob, I use it to balance the nose weight. Ironically, all that Stella came from Magor Brewery in Wales.

• Haha 1

On 5/3/2019 at 12:41 PM, Guinnessman said:

Finally got round to phoning to book my pitch number. Was someone else on 107, but they chucked them off for me. Happy Days.

Chloe at Ty Mawr was very helpful and sorted everything, looking forward to seeing the dogs next week. her brother has two, so I told her he should pop down and see us.

I was booked into pitch 100 then Chloe kicked out whoever was in 108 and we are in there now :) BTW I think Chole was just being nice to you Phil saying she's looking forward to seeing the dogs seen as she lives and works in Newcastle I really can't see her calling in 😅

• Haha 1

Weather is looking good now. Packing is underway, but lost the charging adapter for the van.

9A7E60FC-E73C-40EA-96BE-334BC2AA0072.jpeg

• Like 1