New Member Nomar

nmaysonet

Hello, 

My name is Nomar and I recently picked up Bandit, a male Siberian Husky that is now 7-weeks old. I'm on this forum in hopes to get acquainted with more education and tips on how to handle this type of breed. I must be honest and state it is challenging to say the least. However, here's a photo of Bandit.

unnamed.jpg

Hi, what a handsome boy! Shame the breeder let him go before 8 weeks as they miss out on learning important social skills from mum, as mentioned you’ll find all the help and advice you need on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

[emoji252][emoji252][emoji252] WELCOME ABOARD [emoji252][emoji252][emoji252]
NOMAR~ Hello!! BANDIT is stunning and precious.
Never give up on him. The staff & everyone give awesome advice & will provide you with the tools you need. Husky Owners Forum is the BEST!!
Puppies are truly like children. The Siberian Husky breed is truly lovable and playful.[emoji4]
Give BANDIT some time to get settled in with all the new changes away from his mother/siblings, getting used to his surroundings and learning all about us humans. He will adapt just fine.
Communication is so important. You might not think he's learning, but he is always listening.
You've got a fabulous puppy!!
[emoji295]️[emoji191][emoji252][emoji4]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum!  I was in your shoes about 6 1/2 years ago and found it challenging.  This site helped me immensely!  Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions concerns or just need to chat!

Archived