8wks and has the runs 😣😣😣😣

Hunter2018

If it’s still happening then the vets may need a stool sample to check for nasties like parasites and worms.
However, If medical issues are ruled out then Sometimes it can be due to the stress of moving to a new home. A gentle bland diet like plain boiled chicken and rice can help to settle an upset tum.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Ok read this

https://www.allaboutdogfood.co.uk/dog-food-reviews/0254/beta-puppy

There is absolutely no goodness in the food whatsoever, avoid any food that has animal derivatives and cereals in it. Try a hypo allergenic food instead, make sure you transition food gradually over a week

When I first got Lunar at 12 weeks he had the runs - which continued until he was 3 years old  - when I finally managed to get him on raw food  -  he cannot eat any form of prepared dog food  -  I tried them all over the three years.   So when I got Marley - also at 12 weeks - he immediately went onto raw.

If the runs persist for more than 48 hours get your pup to the vet as it can rapidly weaken puppies.   Hope he recovers quickly   and as Rachael pointed out   ditch your present feed for one with better nutrition, - the breeder should have known better than to recommend it.

Hope you get your pup sorted quickly  -  there is a lot of knowledge here between us if you want any help with feeding advice.

3 hours ago, Hunter2018 said:

Sorry for this post but I'm excited Hunter has finally had a good solid (Not hard but the right type) of poo whoop whoop thank u all for ur help x x

strange only people with dogs have this exciting notion when runny poo finally stops...

Ice spent most of the first year of his life with sloppy poop. I think I actually took a photo of his first firm poop and sent it to Paul with pride, like it was s babies first steps or something. [emoji38]
Paul probably opened it and thought “ewwww you dirty woman, what are you sending me this for?!” [emoji23][emoji23]

Archived